Sunday, June 10, 2007

Making the most...

.......of a functioning chest

A nurse sent me home on Thursday after telling me I was coming down with some sort of viral infection, something to do with the pains I keep getting in my chest. So, I've been waiting for this 'virus' to take hold and really f#%k me up, but to no avail. So instead of waiting for the thing to kick in I made the most of my health and rode, all day.


A bit of Surly action in the morning, with some suspension attached for a bit of a change. And the trusty Rover to get us there.




Then some sails and sand.


And some mountain thrown in there.


Finally, the fuzz having some fun with the poser racer boyz trying to impress on the Strand. Probably the most expensive squeal he'll ever do in that car, good luck in keeping your licence. On ya bike!!! For the next nine months.